Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dell Latitude XT2

Dell, my friends, Dell is one of the all-time favorite brands I can think of when talking about laptops, and most impressive part of it all is how they managed to improve the customer support services in only a few years. Fortunately, I never had to use Dell's customer support services, but I have some friends who did, and a few of them told me everything got much better in the last 2-3 years. These being said, let's take a look at today's Dell candy - the Latitude XT2!

Dell Latitude XT2

"The industry's first tablet PC with multi-touch screen technology has taken superb to a new level with the Dell Latitude XT2. The XT2 lets you use natural gestures like a pinch or tap for scrolling, panning, rotating, zooming and more." Now, this black beauty has just been spotted on Dell.com, but no matter how much you'll pay for it, you won't have it before the 9th of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment